We have an exciting opportunity for aSenior Project Manager with
previous experience managing water and wastewater projects to join the
Raleigh, North Carolina Team.In this position, you will be the main
point of contact for planning and design of municipal drinking water,
wastewater treatment, pump station projects, and assist with business
development activities. Our services have spanned the areas of design
and construction administration of drinking water, wastewater, water
resources, and stormwater facilities. This position will be supporting
our municipal water projects in the region.
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major municipal
Water & Wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring
engineering staff to enhance our water services design capabilities.
- Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development,
monitoring and for projects managed.
- Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables.
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing including
proposals and meeting clients in the Texas region.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key
decision makers in our clients organizations.
- Bachelors degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
- 10 years of related experience.
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months
of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency
of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and
the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on
workload and project demands.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- Previous experience working on and managing design projects for
municipal drinking water, wastewater, and/or pump stations.
- Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
- Previous experience working directly with clients.
- Previous experience working and managing projects for municipal
clients in this area.
- Previous business development experience includes preparation of
proposals and scopes of work and cost estimates for municipal
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm was founded in 1947 with the commitment to maintain the constant pursuit of excellence, they have forged tremendous, long-standing relationships based on the foundation of serving their clients. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees.