Cloud Administrator (Hybrid)
75,000 – 105,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
The Cloud Administrator will be responsible for configuring and maintaining cloud solutions such as Office 365, Azure, and Amazon Web Services.
- Collaborate with other departments to configure cloud subscriptions, access, and alerting in support of initiatives such as cloud storage.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and monitor cloud platform performance, outages, and alerts.
- Reviewingcloud infrastructure design, making recommendations, and assisting with implementing changes that will help the organization minimize unplanned outages.
- Research and recommend governance, compliance, and data loss prevention policies for cloud solutions.
- Works with vendors/partners to implement new technology solutions.
- Automate management of cloud technologies including but not limited to configuration and monitoring of cloud-based backups, cost alerting, and subscription and resource creation and tagging.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline and a minimum of four (4) years relevant experience administering cloud platforms such as Azure or Amazon Web Services OR an Associates degree and six (6) years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional training and/or certification for Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, or Amazon Web Services equivalent is preferred.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Excellent Pay and Benefits.
- On-site fitness center.
- Supports on-the-job training.
- Professional development, and continued education of its employees with a wide variety of opportunities.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 105000
Currency Type : US Dollars