Disaster Recovery Engineer (Hybrid)
95,000 – 115,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
The primary responsibility of the Disaster Recovery Systems Engineer will be the development and maintenance of IT enterprise disaster recovery and business continuity policies and procedures.
- Installation, maintenance, and operation of the enterprise backup environment, with a focus on ransomware protection and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Performs periodic reviews to confirm or update DR requirements for all systems, performs business impact analyses, and leads and coordinates disaster recovery and business continuity design and planning.
- Responsible for disaster recovery documentation and will perform risk assessments and mitigation steps.
- Ensures data protection strategies meet RPO and RTO targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and four (4) years of related experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise backup solutions, disaster recovery, system administration skills and/or Enterprise Storage administration skills.
- Strong documentation, communication, analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills required.
- Experience with Veritas NetBackup, Windows server, VMware, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Python and shell scripting, Apache, Pure Storage, Dell/EMC Storage, Brocade Fibre Channel networks, and Cisco network equipment preferred.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Excellent Pay and Benefits.
- On-site fitness center.
- Supports on-the-job training.
- Professional development, and continued education of its employees with a wide variety of opportunities.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 115000
Currency Type : US Dollars