Top Client in need of Director of Environmental, Social and Governance for Healthcare
The Director of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is responsible for developing, executing and communicating s ESG business plan and strategy, with a primary focus on environment and sustainability.
Hospital Facilities Management Required.
- Strengthen role as an ESG leader through subject matter expertise, passion and though-leadership. Inspire passion and garner support on ESG opportunities across the organization and external stakeholders.
- Educate and engage leadership, employees, customers, suppliers and other key stakeholders on ESG strategy, goals and progress.
- Lead the member-comprised Environmental Sustainability Council (ESC).
- Engage members to support their ESG goals and initiatives and build ESG platforms and processes to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Engage GPO sourcing teams on sustainability considerations for the contracting process
- Collaborate with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), Energy Group, FacilitiGroup, Ethics and Compliance, and Marketing to consolidate data for cohesive and complete ESG reporting.
- Lead the data and reporting efforts, with primary focus on conservation data (e.g. emissions, water, and waste management) and product sustainability attributes for environmentally preferred purchasing.Qualifications:
Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
5+ years of professional ESG experience that includes demonstrated success in driving corporate ESG initiatives that tie to strategic business objectivesWhy is This a Great Opportunity:
Relocation Provided, Bonus potential