Top Client in need of Assistant Market Director Patient Access
As the Market Assistant Director of Patient Access, you will be responsible for performing duties as assigned by the Regional Patient Access Director or Patient Access Director in relation to daily operations of all functions. Rotation to multiple hospitals is required, including but not limited to all facility sizes A to G. Travel may be required.
- Function as Interim PAD as needed.
- Provide a clear understanding to all PTAC staff of what the monthly metric goals are and how the department directly impacts these metrics and share with them what they can do to help improve the metric
- Handle all escalated patient and physician concerns to fullest Patient/Physician satisfaction possible
- Work with leaders in non-PTAC departments to ensure that any new co-workers hired in areas with registration responsibilities have the opportunity to attend the Patient Access training
- Serve as a liaison between the SSC and facility
- Inform the Patient Access Director of any significant issues in the Patient Access area (i.e. preregistration delays, pre-authorization back logs, increased time to register patients, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Health Care required. If a desired applicant does not have a Bachelor's degree, the requirement can be waived IF they are currently in a Bachelor degree program
- Minimum three years experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience.