We are seeking for a compassionate Hospice Nurse to provide care and support to terminally ill patients. Your calm and attentive presence, expert administration of care, and unwavering spirit of compassion creates a bond to the patient and that invites comfort and peace throughout the end-of-life journey.
**They will managing 15-20 hospice aides lvns and RN. Mostly in office position in Glendale. some in field work as needed.
A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.Hospice Nurse Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the care of patients who are nearing the end of their lives.
- Including, but not limited to; scheduling patient visits in accordance with needs, physician collaboration, orders management, medication management
- Supervises LPN's / LVN's / Hospice Aides per protocol
- Work with a team of medical professionals to ensure that these individuals receive high-quality palliative care, including physical, emotional, and spiritual support.
- Associates degree, preferred
- Registered Nurse license required
- Needs to have at least 2 years hospice and 1 year supervisor experience
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Willingness to serve on-call
- Must have reliable transportation & valid driver's license
We are seeking for a compassionate Hospice Nurse to provide care and support to terminally ill patients.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 129000
Currency Type : US Dollars