This is an onsite position in Syracuse or Gouverneur, NY
The IT Systems Specialist II will provide support to the organization through the configuration and support of employee facing hardware and software technologies.
- Provide timely support of issues and questions utilizing the companys ticketing system.
- Procure, provision, configure, upgrade, repair, and maintain end user technology including:
- PCs, laptops, tablets and peripherals
- Point of sale hardware
- Wireless handhelds and printers
- Cellular devices including phones and hotspots
- Configure and support VPN, soft phone, and other tele-workforce technologies.
- Ensure IT policies and procedures are followed and enforced for:
- Asset tracking
- Device encryption
- Anti-malware protection
- Multi-factor authentication
- Patching of operating systems and applications
- Utilize scripting to efficiently deploy changes across multiple systems and platforms.
- Provide off hours on-call assistance for urgent service affecting issues.
- Assist or fill in for Tier 1 employees when work load calls for it or position is left vacant.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED.
- AS Degree or higher in a technology related field preferred.
- 2 Years' experience servicing PCs and other technology listed above.
- Stability - 100 plus years
- Promise that each and every employee owner is here to serve YOUR needs.
- ESOP - 3% guarantee - Employees own the company
- Profit Sharing - last 5 years $18k-$25k in profit sharing (take cash, put in 401k, or combination of both)
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 45000
Salary Max : 50000
Currency Type : US Dollars