Network Administrator (Onsite)
60,000 – 70,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
In this role you will be responsible for Installing, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and monitoring Local Area and Wide Area Network equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong understanding of all aspects of wireless devices, routers, and switches.
- Strong understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Experience with the installation and configuration.
- Experience with Fortinet firewalls, Aruba/HP switches, and Aruba wireless.
- Experience with the installation and configuration of firewalls and firewall rules.
- Experience with content filtering solutions. (e.g., Sophos)
- Experience with APC/UPS technologies.
- Experience with Avaya IP Office.
- Occasionally required to work evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advance notice.
- On-Call responsibilities.
- Ability to setup and maintain VPN connections.
- Experience with the use of WEB filters.
- Ability to create reports of network traffic and usage.
- Knowledgeable in QoS and VoIP technologies.
- Strong understanding on network security and how to implement safeguards.
- Good working knowledge of Aruba Products, Dell SonicWALL, and Sophos.
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science required
- Associates degree with 2 years of additional work experience in a related field or High school with an additional 4 years of work experience in a related field may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Certifications desired: CompTIA Network+, Security+, Cisco CCNA, Aruba, and Fortinet.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Paid holidays
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 60000
Salary Max : 70000
Currency Type : US Dollars