Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Job description: Job Summary
20 bed Emergency Department in Western Michigan. Assumes 24-hour accountability for managing, supervising, and coordinating the operational and financial effectiveness and efficiency of the nursing services/ unit of the hospital. Develops policies, procedures and processes in coordination with other leaders to ensure the highest quality services are provided at all times to all customers. Assures presence of a supportive and healthy work environment that promotes retention and embraces diversity. Key responsibilities include unit based goal setting, program development, fiscal management, resource allocation, standards of care, policy and procedure development and interpretation, human resource development, performance improvement, supports a culture of safety and maintenance of inter-professional collaborative relationships.
Nurse Managers in inpatient and outpatient units are REQUIRED to obtain their Nursing Administration or Professional/Specialty Certification within 12 months of assuming the role, or within 12 months of achieving eligibility to sit for the exam if not eligible upon hire in to the role. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing - Required
- Master's Degree nursing, healthcare administration, business administration or related field - Preferred
- 2 years of relevant experience related clinical nursing experience - Required
- 1 year of relevant experience supervisory experience - Required
- LIC-Registered Nurse (RN) - STATE_MI State of Michigan Upon Hire - Required
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association 90 Days - Required Or
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross 90 Days - Required
- CRT-Specialty Certification - Required
- Emergency Department experience - Strongly Preferred
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Excellent compensation package, an opportunity for growth, immediate hire, established health care facility.
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
NPAworldwide connects you to premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas. Get connected with members around the world to widen your employer pool, get specialized placements, and find perfect matches -- all at no cost. Our members are placement professionals seeking long-term fits. Working with our recruiters gets you access to relocatio...