NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Are you looking for a work family; a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others? We offer an opportunity to work in a culturally rich, diverse, and rewarding healthcare environment with exceptional health benefits, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, retirement, and more!
In search of a full-time Registered Nurse to join our growing team in Ellensburg. Use your Nursing skills and clinical knowledge in a teaching environment while collaborating with providers (internal and external) to deliver health care services, education, and support to the patients of our community while also helping shape the rapid growth of our organization.
Job duties include:
- Assess patient health condition(s)
- Patient education
- Document and analyze patient medical histories, symptoms and conditions
- Administer medications and treatments
- Clerical assignments
- Associates degree or higher required
- WA State RN license required
- Current CPR certification required
- Strong communication skills required
- 2 years in Family Medicine setting preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Salary Range: $34.62-$43.74
- Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid holidays (9)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Loan repayment opportunities
We respond to community needs with innovation and collaboration to develop sustainable programs and services that drive health care equity. We practice our culture of HEAT by being committed to a workplace that is Helpful, Encouraging, Accountable, and Team Oriented.
Associates or better in Nursing.Experience
2 years: Family medicine settingLicenses & Certifications
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Possible sign on bonus
Opportunity to work in a culturally rich, diverse, and rewarding healthcare environment with exceptional health benefits, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, retirement, and more!