Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Registered Nurse, Renal
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Last Updated: 5/25/23
- To assist in the operation of the dialysis centre.
- Equipment checking and equipment maintenance.
- Handle complaints and to refer to the Medical Director if necessary.
- Liaise with the Medical Director and hold meetings with the Medical Director.
- Liaise with other dialysis centres for co-operation through the Hong Kong Renal Dialysis Liaison Group.
- Liaise with the Department of Health and to comply with their requirement.
- Order consumables and to handle the maintenance work of the Centre.
- Other tasks that are allotted by management.
- Registered Nurse with 5 years experience working in Renal units.
- Completed renal course training approved by the Hong Kong College of Physicians.
- Spoken and written English and Chinese is a MUST.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
A global company operating nephrology clinic.
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
NPAworldwide connects you to premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas. Get connected with members around the world to widen your employer pool, get specialized placements, and find perfect matches -- all at no cost. Our members are placement professionals seeking long-term fits. Working with our recruiters gets you access to relocatio...