- Speech Language Pathologist - PediatricsFull-timeDirect HirePermanentCFY WelcomeFlexibilityCompetitive Compensation, based on experienceComprehensive Benefits PackageProfessional Growth & StabilityLocation: Oswego, NY
Are you a speech language pathologist (SLP) or Speech Therapist (ST) looking for a new, exciting career with a growing company in Upstate and Central New York? Do you want to work with a passionate, dedicated team of like-minded professionals? If that sounds like you, you may be interested in speech language pathology direct hire position with a great, top therapy company that is hiring. They provide excellent benefits, flexible work environments, and an outstanding team to help you with your career.
Benefits Of Working There:This company that not only wants to help people of all ages better their lives, but help our employees grow in their career as well. With speech language pathology jobs, here you will have benefits such as:
Salaries or competitive per-diem rates.
Opportunities to advance your speech therapy and speech language pathology career.
Clinical Fellowship Year sponsorship for SLP-CFY with encouraging supervisor and ongoing guidance.
Medical and dental benefits plus a childcare discount.
A 401k retirement account with matching funds.
Paid relocation and supportive environment.
Comprehensive benefits packages.
Focus on both personal and professional goals, and flexible schedule to allow work/life balance.
Assistance with continuing education including in-services and trainings to further your SLP career.
And a lot more...
Flexible Work Setting Options:
They understand that your career path is unique to you, which is why they will work directly with their speech language pathologists to work in a setting that is tailored to their skills, needs, and experience. In addition to their flexible schedules, some of the settings you have an opportunity to work in include:
School Systems and Preschool Setting
Early Childhood including Early Intervention and Preschool / Pediatric Environments
Short Term Rehab Facilities
Long Term Care / SNF settings
Acute Care Environments and Hospital
Developmentally Disabled Adults
They have over 200 therapists on staff. They partner with Early Intervention and Preschool programs, plus center-based integrated preschool classrooms. Their therapists work with children ages birth to 5 years, when PT, OT and speech therapy can have the biggest impact on a child's development.
There is always an opportunity to advance your skills and try another setting, if you are looking for a change you don't have to change employers. They have enough variety in settings because we partner with many local nursing homes, preschools, EI programs, schools, outpatient therapy clinics and hospitals.
Enjoy Your Speech Language Pathology Career With This Great Company:
Speech language pathology jobs and speech therapy jobs with them, will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the world. With the help of a great team, support from friendly, professional colleagues, and great benefits, you will find this company to be an excellent choice for your career. Send in your resume today to discuss current SLP jobs and ST opportunities in Northern New York, Central New York and Upstate New York.
They look forward to welcoming you to their team!
- Graduate from a Speech Therapy Program
- Master's in Speech Pathology
- CFY Welcome
- Direct HirePermanentCFY WelcomeFlexibilityCompetitive Compensation, based on experienceComprehensive Benefits PackageProfessional Growth & Stability
- About the area:Oswego is a city in Oswego County, New York. Oswego is located on Lake Ontario in north-central New York and promotes itself as "The Port City of Central New York. Its beautiful waterfront is complemented by the maritime theme found throughout the city. Oswego's many parks afford a panoramic view of Lake Ontario, and offer a beautifully preserved historical site at Fort Ontario. You can visit some of our unique shops or just relax by the water and feel the refreshing lake breeze. You should also stay and witness one of Oswego's astonishing sunsets. Experience the friendly people of Oswego as you stroll through our city that incorporates several centuries of history and architecture. Short drive to many colleges and universities.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 58500
Salary Max : 70000
Currency Type : US Dollars