61,000 – 66,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Respiratory Therapist -
- Location: Geneva, New York (Finger Lakes region of New York State)
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Two shift openings available - Day or Night.
Education:Minimum:Graduate from an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program.
License/Certifications:Current NYS License to practice as a Respiratory Therapist; BLS, PALS, ACLS, and Neonatal Resuscitation.
Experience:Preferred:Previous acute care experience.
Minimum:Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the people in a professional and courteous manner. Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.Computer literacy.
Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Office products and electronic medical record.
- Minimum:Graduate from an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program.
- License/Certifications:Current NYS License to practice as a Respiratory Therapist; BLS, PALS, ACLS, and Neonatal Resuscitation.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package
About the area:Geneva NY is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York State. Close to many colleges and universities, wineries, arts, culture, shopping and a nature lovers paradise. Close to the world famous Mirbeau Inn and Luxury Spa!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 61000
Salary Max : 66000
Currency Type : US Dollars