65,000 – 85,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Occupational Therapist -
- OT openings for:
- Per Diem
- Direct HireCompetitive CompensationGreat Benefits PackageProfessional Growth & StabilityInnovative Training ProgramsLocation: Oneonta, NY
- Duties Include:
Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
Implement treatment plans that will improve residents' goals toward their functional independence
Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertification, progress reports and daily notes.
Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Requirements Include:
Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
Current New York State OT License
Experience is a plus
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Per Diem
- Come Join a Great Team!
- About the area:Oneonta is a city in southern Otsego County, New York State. It is one of the northernmost cities of the Appalachian Region. Its nickname is "City of the Hills. Oneonta offers plentiful green spaces, trail-ways and parks, a red-brick downtown area full of historic buildings, a plethora of restaurants and eclectic country stores, and a variety of entertainment venues.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars