65,000 – 85,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
- Occupational Therapist -Full-timePermanentDirect HireCompetitive CompensationGreat Benefits PackageProfessional Growth & StabilityInnovative Training ProgramsLocation: Buffalo, NY
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents' goals toward their functional independence
Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertification, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Requirements Include:
Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
Current New York State OT License
Experience is a plus
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- ABOUT THE AREA -Buffalo is located in the Western part of New York.
- It is popular for several different things such as Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Wings and the wing festival, Powder Keg Festival, General Mills cereal plant, Teds footlong hotdogs, Canal-side, St. Patty's Day Celebrations, Food trucks galore, rated a very clean city, hockey and more hockey, the largest two-day food festival, and more!
- Niagara Falls is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you can be there in less than 30 minutes. The region is also well known for its many outstanding colleges & universities! You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes, and it is 1.25 hours to Rochester and 2.50 hours to Syracuse, NY.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars