23 – 34 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Job description:Top Client in need of Radiology Tech
Performs high quality diagnostic radiographic procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Service skills to include service recovery.
Radiology Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality diagnostic imaging.
- Delivers customer focused care.
- Maintains records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
- Graduate or Certificate from a Professional School of Radiology.
- ARRT, state licensure and BCLS required.
- 1 year of Radiology acute experience within the last year required
- License needs to be current
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great Benefits! Relo Offered!
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 23
Salary Max : 34
Currency Type : US Dollars