23 – 34 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Job description:Top Client in need of Radiology Technologist
- Job Performs superior/quality diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology.
- Prefer 6 months of experience acute Radiology tech experience, but definitely open to new grads who completed clinicals in a hospital setting
- ARRT, MRT State of Texas.
- Current AHA or ARC BLS provider.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Relo Offered! Great Benefits!
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 23
Salary Max : 34
Currency Type : US Dollars