31 – 47 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Performs and assists with high quality diagnostic CT procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. CT Tech effectively participates and promotes Excellence Always to include service recovery.
- Provide high quality diagnostic CT imaging.
- CT Tech maintains appropriate records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- CT Tech delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include transport of Patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology Technology.
- ARRT (CT) or CRMT, MRT (State RRT), and BCLS.
- CT advance certification within 6 months or hire/training.
- 1 year CT required.
- MUST be registered in ARRT (CT) Must have CT Experience
- 1 year of recent CT tech acute care experience within the last year Required.
- Must have the technical skills or knowledge for a Trauma Level 1 and Comprehensive Stroke programs
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great Benefits! Relo Offered!
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 31
Salary Max : 47
Currency Type : US Dollars