Our client is fully committed to moving towards an Azure Cloud model as much as possible. As a mid-sized company, you won't have red tape getting in the way of getting these exciting projects accomplished. This role encompasses oversight for Infrastructure & Cloud platforms, Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. Will manage a team of 3-4 technical resources responsible for Telecom/Networking, Microsoft Systems & Database Administration
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to continue to grow in the IT Leadership space.
- Provide assistance to IT Director in the areas of strategic planning, budgeting, architecture, MSP/vendor management and helping to drive the vision for the IT organization.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and provide hands on assistance when needed.
- Experience managing technical resources in the data center / infrastructure / database space
- Experience transitioning from on-prem to Cloud platform (Azure)
- Prior experience in Microsoft systems administration
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Project management experience
- Experience with regulatory controls and agencies like PCI, HIPAA, NY DFS preferred
*Must reside in New York State.Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is a well known, long standing employer with HQ in the norther suburbs of Buffalo, NY and over 500 employees across NY state. Fantastic benefits including discounted travel, generous PTO, annual bonus and a hybrid work model (3 days from home).
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars