- Maintain system security including access rights control, password control, and logical and physical access to computer resources (hardware, software, network and data)
- Review and supervise all new software development and deployment in order to make sure specific requirements required are met.
- Review, revise and distribute Group Guidelines for IT/EDP as necessary.
- Maintain, support and enforce Group standards and requirements in accordance with Group IT policies and procedures.
- Implement, operate and monitor back-up plans and procedures for all computer technology systems and services.
- Maintain Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for all computer technology systems and services.
- Prepare annual budget including centralized expenses on IT capital expenditure and operating expenses.
- Ensure that all hotels have complied with Group IT P&Ps on physical, logical, environmental and infrastructure controls over all computer systems.
- Ensure that all IT staff at hotel level are well trained and equipped with essential knowledge and skills in managing existing hardware and software as well as providing full technical support to users on operational needs.
- Explore new technologies for hotels for the purpose of increasing revenue and competitiveness and/or enhancing cost-effectiveness.
- Assist and guide hotels in project management of new system implementation including resource planning, job co-ordination, policy compliance, progress monitoring and overall supervision.
- Ensure that IT Department of each hotel has maintained proper Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for all computer technology systems and assists any hotel in executing DRP and/or Contingency Plan as required.
- Degree in IT, MIS, computer science, business administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of solid broad-based IT management experience; direct management of major IT operation at group level & proven experience as an effective leader of IT change in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker, business savvy and IT technically sophisticated management professional.
- Bilingual in English & Chinese.
A reputable hotel group with global presence.