Senior Windows Security Engineer
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Global shipping company is seeking a Senior IT Security Specialist.
Work remotely 2 days/week.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401K with company match, 4 weeks vacation.
- Provide guidance and expertise in the field of risk management regarding the protection and security of digital assets in the cloud and on premise.
- Maintain and improve Information Security Architectures in line with the CIA triad.
- Maintain and improve information security policies and procedures; develops security guidelines and safe practices for computing and networking systems and maintain the documentation.
- Manage, maintain, and monitor security technologies such as vulnerability scanning solutions, IDS/IPS, anti- virus technologies, SIEM technologies, host forensics and malware analysis, web application firewalls and proxy solutions.
- Manage real time threat detection technologies to identify and quarantine threats, Monitor Endpoint Security; alerts and takes corrective action.
- Minimize security threats by examining governance, technology infrastructure, and facilities to identify security deficiencies, using risk analysis and follow up with corrective action plan.
- Monitor internal control systems to ensure appropriate access levels are maintained, protect against unauthorized system access, modification and destruction.
- Review security related reports, logs and occurrences; escalate issues and initiate security response procedures.
- Create and review vulnerability reports, track compliance with vulnerability management policies and procedures in accordance to established ISO 27001:2013 guidelines.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies in support of security technology enhancements, propose technical solutions to management, to address security weaknesses and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to implement.
- Reviews, updates, and enforces data security practices within the organization; tests for exposures to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures and works with platform experts to implement remedial measures as appropriate.
You must have an in-depth understanding of Microsoft operating systems and its security (server and workstation), authentication Ad and AAD, authentication methods, networking, email security, DevSecOps,scripting/PowerShell, and IT security concepts and tools.
-Good documentation and communication skills and be able to operate with minimal supervision.
-Networking, systems, Azure architecture and security. Must have some experience in DevSecOps, scripting/PowerShell, SQL, IDS/ IPS. Must have knowledge of MFA architectures, O365 architecture and emails security and Azure.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Opportunity to join a growing global organization and help lead them into leading edge IT security technology.