As the Principal Systems Engineer, you will participate in the product development process from concept to product launch. The emphasis will be on defining the solution that will be consistent with customer, industry, and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for the design of the system and validating its integrity. Their contribution will ensure that the product at the sub-system and system level meets or exceeds performance targets, meets high quality standards, and will maintain performance targets under manufacturing process variation at high volume.
You will possess a solid analytical and practical knowledge of systems spanning electrical, software/OS, mechanical, RF, audio, and wireless design and an understanding of a hardware development process.
- Defines the expected customer experience from different customer personas, which includes customer use cases
- Serves as the project spokesperson on specialized projects or programs. Represent the organization as the principal technical contact.
- Work in the agile development process to release products in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with the software team in software design and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 9+ years of related experience
- Able to clearly communicate complex concepts to broadly diverse audiences and guide both local and remote teams in achieving their goals.
- Experienced in defining system requirements from complex customer use cases.
- Strong ability to present detailed information at the appropriate level.
- Master's degree and 6+ years related experience.
- Successfully held a recent role as a System Engineering role working on a product development effort that ultimately led to a successful Market launch/customer delivery
- Background in complex Software Projects, understanding of Android OS concepts
- Recent hands-on experience in the full lifecycle (cradle to grave) development of Enterprise class productivity devices and/or the associated application ecosystem is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of the Agile development process
- Experience in hardware design and implementation
- Experience in Android HAL, Framework, Security, and Applications.
- Recent working knowledge of latest wireless technologies spanning: (i.e.) 4G/LTE/5G NR, GNSS/UWB, Wi-Fi/802.11(x), NFC, HF/UHF-RFID, Bluetooth/BLE.
- Multiple languages are a plus
Work with industry leader in commercial mobile computing and interface with Fortune 100 customers.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 175000
Currency Type : US Dollars