Solution Development Project Manager
We are contracted with a leading-edge SaaS company that helps multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. This innovative company provides an integrated IoT platform that includes propriety sensors, controls, software, and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Solutions Development Project Manager position, based in the Nashville office. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a word class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to solutions development and deployments working in a hybrid work environment.
About your job:
- Lead and direct high-priority projects impacting various functions and competences, often requiring considerable resources and high levels of functional integration from initiation to close. Ensure familiarity with scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members.
- Develop Project Plan, forecast and schedule. Work with stakeholders to record detailed project requirements, constraints and assumptions to establish project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g. planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) and the project charter.
- Ensure plans for assigned projects include work breakdown, project organization chart, cost/budget, communication, risk, quality and resource plans.
- Communicate project plans to affected parties to ensure a common understanding, set expectations and align stakeholders and project team members.
- Ensure execution of tasks defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals. Execute all parts of the project plan and manage the budget/forecast. Monitor and control project work including change controls.
- Measure project performance utilizing appropriate tools and techniques to monitor progress; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Implement approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events.
- Improve project team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency and boost morale.
- Understand and adhere to the Companys risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Companys Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the company'svalues.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering and/or IT-related subjects
- Good understanding of Hardware/Software interoperability challenges
- Experience with solutions development especially IoT solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- At least 5 years experience in Hardware/Software systems development
- Experience with agile process
- Strong sense of responsibility and experience with international solutions development projects with resources in various countries
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Commercial affinity will be considered a big plus
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Wants to make a difference and win
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Understands well the importance of details in a full solution offering
Work with a fast-growing technology company with an opportunity for growth.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 105000
Salary Max : 115000
Currency Type : US Dollars