Are you an organized DevOps Engineer with strong leadership, flexibility, and communication skills? Do you want to be part of a global team responsible for designing infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architecture, developing tools to manage the configuration and deployment of large server clusters, and forecasting and planning for the infrastructure needs of a fast-growing SaaS company?
We are contracted with a leading, global IoT Automation & Solutions Company that helps multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. This innovative company provides an integrated IoT platform that includes proprietary sensors, controls, software, and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
About your job
- Designing infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architecture
- Developing tools to manage configuration and deployment of large server clusters
- Forecasting and planning for the infrastructure needs of a fast-growing SaaS company and finding ways to improve the efficiency
- Collaborating with our team to detect, resolve and enhance infrastructure problems
- Maintaining highly available and redundant web and backend systems that serve 1000s of users, and 1000s of requests per second.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
BS in Information Systems or Computer Science, related field experience, or both.
Experience working with automated server configuration and deployment tools
Experience with large-scale global Products, services, and security
Extensive experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
Experience with Task automation, increasing efficiencies, costs savings, and reducing error in an online environment
Proficient with Git, Docker, Docker Compose, and Swarm
Knowledge of database design, sharding, replication, scaling, and administration (MySQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, InfluxDB, Redis, etc.)
Proficiency with Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Container Service, Jenkins
Experience with Streaming Platforms and Message Brokers ( Kafka ) is a big plus
Experience with MQTT, Protobuf, and Avro is a big plus
Work with a fast-growing technology company with an opportunity for growth.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars