This job is archived
Our financial services client in Tampa, FL seeks a MuleSoft Developer to
join their team in a hybrid working environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop API Led Connectivity solutions
- Design, build and implement MuleSoft solutions for On-Premise
- Building RAML specifications in Design Center and fully developing
the API configuration in Anypoint Studio.
- Monitor all application environments and proactively update them
from Runtime Manager.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MuleSoft Developer Certification Level 1
- Hands-on experience with Mule 4.0 + with both on-premise servers and
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing REST MuleSoft solutions
with Salesforce, ServiceNow, Peoplesoft, and Data warehouse
- Knowledgeable about Mulesoft connectors.
- Implementation experiences with the following tools: MUnit,
DataWeave, API Manager, AnyPoint Studio, Anypoint MQ, CloudHub, SQL.
- Experience supporting the Anypoint Platform and managing different
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML
- Experience with Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
- At least 1 year of experience interfacing with messaging mechanisms
such as JMS, MQSeries, or similar
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged toapply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Very stable and profitable company
Excellent company benefits
Opportunity for Career Growth
Pension Plan and Matching 401k plan