This job is archived
The IT Financial Analyst will play a crucial role in analyzing and managing the financial aspects of our IT department. Your primary responsibility will be to provide accurate and insightful financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and cost control for our IT projects and initiatives.
- Perform comprehensive financial analysis of IT projects, including cost estimation, ROI assessment, and financial impact evaluation.
- Develop and maintain financial models to evaluate the financial feasibility and profitability of IT initiatives.
- Collaborate with IT managers and stakeholders to develop project budgets and forecasts, ensuring alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze actual project costs and performance against budgeted amounts, identifying and reporting on variances.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations, providing key insights and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders.
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses to support investment decisions and prioritize IT projects based on financial viability.
- Assist in developing IT budget plans and forecasts, ensuring accurate allocation and utilization of resources.
- Identify opportunities for cost optimization and efficiency improvements within the IT department, making recommendations for process enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather financial data, ensuring accuracy and consistency in financial reporting.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and regulatory requirements related to IT financial management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Financial Analyst, preferably in an IT or technology focused environment.
- Strong financial analysis skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Proficiency in financial modeling and forecasting techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of financial principles, budgeting, and cost control.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey financial information to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, such as Excel, ERP systems, and financial management applications.
- Familiarity with IT project management methodologies and ITIL practices is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Why is This a Great Opportunity: