- Lead the team and organize user research project
- Build research roadmap and conduct thoughtful research on company strategy, products, and services to help our growing base of users,
- Synthesize findings, communicate and deliver meaningful research insights and recommendations in effective, innovative, and impactful ways to a variety of audiences; from the product team, supply chain team, to executive teams.
- Able to analyze insight from qualitative and quantitative to bring comprehensive research recommendations or product and business team
- Document and present actionable product research findings to the various Product Management departments, Designers, and other product departments to promote the best practices in consumer research
- Sensitive and curious about the social and cultural differences across our markets and consider their implications for our value proposition and service
- Having 4+ years of experience in a UX research role
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative and fast changing environment, in a team and individually, can deliver high qua lity work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in research practice ranging from quantitative to qualitative and attitudinal behavior like survey, in depth interviews, usability testing (remote & on site), contextual inquiries, ethnography studies and other methods
- Ability to identify research opportunities, research planning, execution, synthesize, until insights and recommendation delivery with the right methods based on research questions that we want to know
- Deeply understand the people peoples problems through several practices like probing and triggering think out loud while making sure there is less bias as possible, such as missing context, leading questions and other prohibited approaches in user research.
- Ability to manage clear & well organized documentation
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills, preferably in English.
- Willing to travel across regions
Our client is a social commerce platform where users can invite their friends to form groups to receive discounts from suppliers of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) products. Our client is an Indonesian social commerce app for group buying which means we help connect like-minded individuals who want to buy the same products at a discounted price. We launched in March 2020 (just as COVID-19 hit Indonesia!) and have been exponentially growing since then. A year later, in March 2021, we successfully raised our Series A round of funding worth US$10 Million led by Go Ventures and Series B US$ 20M in July 2022. We focus on selling fresh produce and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) in areas outside of Indonesia's major cities, to people who have mostly never shopped online before. Our buyers are able to place orders directly through our app, participating in group deals for lower prices.
India: 11-50 Employees
Indonesia: 374 Employees
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 25000
Salary Max : 60000
Currency Type : US Dollars