Our client is a rapidly growing business specialising in the wholesale of steel furniture to an ever-expanding re-seller network, they specialise in a wide range of storage products.
The Business Development Manager role is heavily focused on new business and developing relationships with potential key accounts in the warehouse environment. This means working closely with customers to provide innovative solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop sales plans to attract new clients and retain existing
- Identify and qualify new business leads
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Generate new leads by scheduling appointments and visiting potential clients/companies.
- Visit customer sites to identify replacement opportunities, co-ordinate with aftermarket and technical sales
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Construct detailed tender responses and proposals
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Follow local and international industry trends
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Follow a structured sales process
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g., trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships.
- Generally, promote the company philosophy of trustworthiness and integrity.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the team, comply with the companys authorisation schedule, comply with any other reasonable request from management.
What you'll need:
- A high level of people interaction and negotiating skills
- Professional, positive, and diligent attitude
- 1-2 years relevant experience in similar role or industry
- High School Certificate
- Certificate IV in Sales and marketing (advantageous)
- Undergraduate Bachelors degree (advantageous)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Whats in it for you:
- Excellent salary package
- Career development
- Be part of a growing business
- Fantastic work culture