This job is archived
- Managing three core departments: software engineering, data science, and product managers
- Working closely with stakeholders and internal teams to develop and enhance existing products/features.
- Do hiring and training engineering staff across the IT department.
- Managing and overseeing between 10-15 engineers and report to Founder
- Developing and executing project plans and delivery commitments; manage the day-to-day activities of engineering teams within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Staffing, mentoring, and enhancing engineers
- Guiding engineers and developing the best technical design and approach by being hands-on technical leader and contributor
- Leading and working closely with Supervisor to develop business strategies fueled by system innovations
- Ensuring regular reporting of development, quality, operations, and system performance
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
- Having Bachelor degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experienced in unicorn company would be a plus
- Having 5+ years experiences in leading software engineering team
- Able to work comfortably in fast=paced environment
- Sociable, and having good communication with customers
- Having highly creativity & critical thinking skillset
Our client isis a transportation, logistics, and storage tech-startup company, backed up by well-known East Ventures. They are focusing on managing seamless operations for client's brand together with their end to end services in supply chain field. Through reliable tech and data-powered platforms for operational purposes, Our client is providing the signature services in logistics industry.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars