NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Join our privately held, innovative, foundry equipment design and manufacturing company!
We're looking for someone with experiencein heavy-duty and high-performance machine design who wants to grow into leadership roles.
- Taking concepts through design for new equipment and/or modify existing core and molding equipment
- Participating in specification, drawing review, mechanical build, factory run-off, and field commissioning
- Interfacing with the engineering department to oversee and facilitate accurate work and timely response to project needs and customer support
- Working with customers to support machinery and installation needs
- Occasionally traveling to visit facilities and generate plant layouts
- 3-5 years experience with industrial machine design and fabrication, field service, and supervising small teams
- Ability to create detailed drawings for fabrication and machining, as well as working with vendors and shop floorfor creation of parts and sub-assemblies, creating and managing bills of material.
- Experiencewith precision industrial automation machinery, skilled with sizing actuators, beam sizes and selection, general machine operation and design, understanding of linear guidance, and understanding of interface with hydraulicand pneumatic controls
- Proficient in creating fabrication and assembly drawings with AutoCAD and Solid Works
- Experience with foundry equipment design a plus
- Bachelor degree in:Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or equivalent technical degree.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
We focus on the quality of our equipment, smart and efficient designs, and exceeding our customers expectations.
We offer a 401K plan, a family environment with fun company outings, and bonuses for peak performance.