Industry: High Vacuum Pumps, Analytical InstrumentationTarget Clients: Semi-conductors, National R&D/Laboratories, Electronics, Life Sciences, Solar, Battery ManufacturingCompensation: Competitive Base Salary +Variable commission/bonus plan. Car Allowance will be provided along with laptop/cell phoneTerritory: Eastern Canada (Province of Quebec, Maritimes, Manitoba and Saskatchewan)
Support for Direct Sales: This role is fairly autonomous. As the customers and product suite grow, an internal support structure (Technical Support and Order Administration will be given) in year 2/3.
Our client is a leading multi-national corporation which represents a German vacuum technology manufacturer in Canada. We are working with an OEM Pump manufacturer as they have secured an agreement to represent/distribute a High Vacuum Pump OEM Manufacturer in Canada. You will be selling to electronic industry, semiconductor industry, Life Sciences , National R&D Laboratories industry across Canada.
Direct responsibility of the Bilingual TSR (French/English) is to:a) Individually Drive sales in Eastern Canada (Province of Quebec and Maritimes) and
b) provide support to general sales territory representing the Pfeiffer Vacuum pump line across Caanda.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development and National Sales Manager, you will be representing our vacuum pump line within Eastern Canada, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Follow up on leads and Guide inside sales support in preparation of quotes/proposals. Managing all sales related aspects related to CRM including Account Management and Key Account Management.
- Entering Pump orders and delivery into ERP and monitor or expedite delivery when needed.
- Interface with departments and other factory departments to manage information needs and critical export documentation.
- Lead Management and Customer Complaints. Create and document files in CRM and follow up with appropriate response time.
- Market Research and Analysis of competitor. Advise management on market intelligence within the field. Recommend Engineering solutions based upon product suite to potential customers.
- Additional requirements include experience with high vacuum technology, broad range of vacuum applications knowledge in a variety of markets including Semiconductor, Analytical instrumentation, Coating, Industry and R&D, as well as the ability to stay abreast of changes in those markets.
You will possess:
- 5 years of experience in a Technical Customer Support role. Preferably Engineering, Technical Support.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer facing, Engineering Sales and/or industrial customer support role. (Quoting, Order Management, Credit Trade Terms)
- Bilingual (French/English). 60% of sales will be in Province of Quebec. (Territory does include Maritimes, Manitoba and Saskatchewan).
- Engineering Background preferred but general science background is still appropriate.
- Sales Related experience selling into and/or Understanding of Target Markets: R&D, Semiconductor, Photonics, Nanoscience, Coatings
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Excellent Opportuntiy to join a growing team representing a line of High Vacuum Pumps used in Laboratory, Life Sciences, R&D facilities. Join a great company that is stable, multi-national and willing to invest in their sales team.