Human Resources Manager
120,000 – 140,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Established Tyler, Texas Consumer Products Manufacturer is seeking an experienced (Servant Leader) Human Resources Manager for their Manufacturing Operation.
HR Manager - Base $120-145K, + Incentive Bonus 10-20%, ++
This position is responsible for the supervision and administration of all Human Resources functions of the plant to include employment, training, communications, compliance, safety and occupational health, labor relations, wage & salary administration, and security.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager in a unionized manufacturing environment(Contract Admin., Negotiations, Grievance and arbitration, etc.)
- Experience managing all aspects of a human resources function (employee/labor relations, compensation, staffing, benefits, safety, training, communications, discipline, etc.)
- Experience in managing a departmental budget
- Experience in team management and coaching/developing employee performance
- Experience in change management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and innovatively
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Growing Company
- Leader in the Industry
- Great Location
- Upward Mobility
- State of the Art facility
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars