REGIONAL SALES MANAGER Food Service IndustryLocation: Montreal, QC and surrounding region.Territory: WFH Opportunity with travel to our Dealer locations located in and around Montreal, QC (and surrounding regions). HQ support comes from Mississauga, ONCompensation: $72,000 + $24,000 Bonus (25% of bonus paid quarterly). Company Car Allowance/Vehicle, 20 PTO, Full Benefits after a 3-month probationary period.Industry: Hospitality and Food Service Industry
Our client is a German manufacturer and retailer of combi steamers and ovens, cooking appliances suitable for large and commercial kitchens. The company has been around since 1970 and has been awarded a strong reputation within the food service industry. Reporting to the Eastern Sales Director, you will promote our clients products within Quebec region.
You will be responsible for:
- Promote and spread our clients technology through Live culinary cooking demonstrations / events. Target clients would be Restaurant Owners, Senior Management of Food Service industry (Hotel Chains, Restaurant chains, Wholesale Retailers), Executive Chefs within specified region.
- Working Directly with the Sales Director, you will increase customer base through customer development within food service market segments and other food service market segments
- Working with our Dealer Network and be able to prospect by phone.
- Negotiate and leverage leads. Ability to close deals and manage/prepare regional business plans.
- Inputting all sales activity data within Salesforce CRM.
- Pre-Plan your day and executing on the plan.
- Participate in Regional / National Trade Shows and meetings.
You will possess:
- 5+ years of experience within food service operations/chef experience desired. Sales/Marketing experience within food industry is preferred but not required. Candidates that used to be Chefs or Manage Restaurant Environments in a Food Service industry would be required.
- Must be Business Minded. Sales focused.
- Associate/Bachelor degree. Culinary degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills at all levels from corporate (C-Level) down through to dishwasher.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Bi-Lingual (French/English) is preferred. Knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- Ability to use MS Office Suite, Salesforce CRM and computer savvy.
- Ability to write reports, interpret general business periodicals, designer kitchen drawings, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations.
Our client has a great career path that will reward someone with the food service business. Your previous experience in food service / hospitality industry will be leveraged while being able to maintain a high level of quality with our client.