Our US client specializes in MRI medical imaging devices, primarily used in neurosurgical suites planning, navigation, robotics, microscopy, neurosurgery. They require a Northwest USA Sales Manager, reporting to an area Sales Director, who will be responsible for capital equipment and software sales within the territory - Oregon, Wyoming, Washington, Montana, Idaho. You will be conducting sales from your home office in one of these States, traveling to customer sites as necessary. Proximity to major airport optimal. Preference for someone living in one of these States at the present time.
- Sales of neurosurgical capital equipment, used in advanced neurosurgery, to new and existing healthcare clients.
- Developing excellent rapport and working relationships with physicians, nurses, other healthcare professionals (related to neurosurgical suite).
- Cold calls and travel to customer sites throughout the territory (see above).
- Giving input to product management re product positioning, market / competitive knowledge.
- Working with clinical team re applications and service delivery.
- Operating within a budget, use of Salesforce CRM.
- BS, BBA, B.Eng.
- 6 to 10 years selling neurosurgical or surgical or large capital equipment in that order.
- May consider someone with clinical knowledge of neurosurgery.
- Prefer background in start up or smaller company.
- Team player with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Sales will include hospital sales, so Covid VAX of interest.
- Relocation possible for ideal candidate.
Company growing - room for you to grow your career
Markets not saturated as products innovative and ahead of the curve so lots of space to sell and lucrative space