This job is archived
(Archived) Medical Device Imaging Sales Manager
A unique Canadian Medical Device company specializing in MRI surgical suite imaging, robotic visualization and navigational support products is looking for a Sales Manager to establish and manage software and capital equipment sales. S/he will be involved in Canadian business development and marketing (ongoing and new). Excellent remuneration and vacation packages.
- Cultivate, direct, and expand the Canadian market, including key customers.
- Create and support working relationships with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Convey product feedback to management and assist with creating effective business strategies.
- Manage and operate within an assigned budget.
- Use of Salesforce CRM
- Collaborate closely with clinical and service delivery teams to guarantee a smooth transition during implementation and customer training
- 8+ years selling Capital Medical Equipment, especially surgical navigation, and imaging tools, preferably MRI related, to hospitals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience working with a startup or a new division within a larger organization, demonstrating success in a dynamic and fast-paced setting.
- Open to traveling within Canada with a sales emphasis on Eastern Canada.
- Strong communication, individual, and team player skills.
- Understanding of the marketplace and competition in the field of surgical navigation.
- Bilingual (French/English) nice to have.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
State of the art imaging technology
Opportunity for growth