Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Job description: 1.Oversee the financial reporting function, including both review and preparation responsibilities for journal entries, account reconciliations, and internal controls.
2.Train, mentor, and supervise the Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Credit/Collections team.
3.Collaborate with the Director of Corporate Finance to evaluate, develop, and enact accounting policies.
4.Manage the treasury position, with responsibility over cash disbursements and customer credit.
5.Coordinate with Operations to maintain accurate std. costs; provide analysis on key cost drivers including PPV, Labor variances, and Overhead spending variances.
6.Maintain internal controls (consistent with JSOX).
7.Challenge existing processes and encourage a culture of continuous improvement
8.Work with functional managers to update monthly forecasts and annual budget.
9.Lead the internal and external audits of Colorado Springs/Dominican Republic accounts and internal controls.
10.Manage regulatory compliance matters.
11.Assist Director of Corporate Finance, CFO, and company leadership on special projects.
12.Support other departments with information and analysis when requested. Qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting required, CPA or CMA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years financial reporting experience; experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to changes in business conditions (e.g. acquisitions, mergers, divestitures).
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel; ERP systems experience, BI systems and financial reporting systems experience preferred.
- Cost Accounting experience required.
- Expertise in US GAAP, including multi-currency foreign consolidation and estimates.
- Familiarity with IFRS requirements
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy.
Why is This a Great Opportunity: Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the financial records at the Colorado Springs/Dominican Republic plants. Supervise all Accounting functions.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
NPAworldwide connects you to premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas. Get connected with members around the world to widen your employer pool, get specialized placements, and find perfect matches -- all at no cost. Our members are placement professionals seeking long-term fits. Working with our recruiters gets you access to relocatio...