Immediate Need for Experienced .NET Programmer
This is an on-site position in the Syracuse NY area - remote is not available for this role
Must be US Citizen/Permanent Resident to apply - we are unable to sponsor
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as per state guidelines
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
Use structured and object-oriented programming (SQL or related language) and testing techniques
Use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Integrated Services (SSIS), and SQL Server database stored procedures, functions, and viewsQualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of two years professional development/coding experience
- Expertise with SQL Server (used heavily as the back-end database)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Integrated Services (SSIS), and SQL Server database stored procedures, functions and views a plus.
- Familiarity with structured analysis techniques with emphasis on user relations, data gathering techniques, project management and data management.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle activities.
- Microsoft Access knowledge is a plus as migration to SQL Server occurs
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 85000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars