This job is archived
Our client, a national non-profit organization, is looking for Fund and Community partners to join their team in Sarnia. The Fund and Community Partner reports directly to the Senior Regional Manager, and is responsible for managing the foundations strategic plans for funds and community development.
What Youll Be Responsible For:
- Promoting the organizations programs and services and developing and leading community engagement initiatives.
- Coordinating and engaging existing volunteer committees to reach project goals and recruiting new volunteers.
- Creating sponsorship initiatives to attract new sponsors and leading local activities to support branch strategies.
- Supporting the process of prospect identification and research of donors.
- Establishing community partners and identifying opportunities for collaboration within the community.
- Other responsibilities and duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in a similar fund development role.
- Post-secondary education in fundraising, business, public relations, project management or other related field.
- Must have a designated home workspace.
- Experience organizing fundraisers and working with volunteer committees.
- Ability to work flexible hours to attend community events.
- Experience with Raisers Edge and other fundraising databases is considered an asset.
- Strong multitasking capabilities with the ability to prioritize multiple fast-paced projects.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Self starter mentality who is very results-oriented.
- Competitive base salary
- Customizable benefit plan
- Employer matching RRSP program
- Hybrid work model - home office based with frequent visits into the