Process Engineersoptimize unit performance to meet the refinerys safety, environmental, and economic objectives. They provide technical support for the operating units, which includes day-to-day and non-routine activities, process optimization, and continuous improvement.
Process Engineers are assigned to and work closely with their operations department while reporting directly to the Process Engineering Group.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Use technical knowledge to review, monitor, and respond to process operations in order to:
- Identify potential underlying process safety concerns
- Meet production and quality targets
- Optimize unit performance and yields
- Relieve constraints, improve reliability, and minimize operating expenses
- Provide support for non-routine events including turnarounds, maintenance, troubleshooting, and projects
- Support the change management process through the evaluation of operational and equipment modifications
- Interface with internal departments and external resources to provide unit support and identify opportunities
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a refinery or distillation operations
- Candidate must have an active TWIC card or be able to obtain a TWIC card.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Opportunites To Grow At The LOcation Company
- Great Location
- Will Be Challenged
- Management WIll Move Fast
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 200000
Currency Type : US Dollars