Associate Director of Accounting
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements in accordance with GAAP requirements
- Assist the Director of Accounting in performing the daily, monthly, and quarterly tasks associated with running a corporate accounting department.
- Such tasks will involve accounting research, oversight of the accounting close process, oversight of SEC and regulatory reporting, financial statement analysis, and assistance with projects as they arise.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Masters in Accounting, preferred
- Certified Public Accountant, strongly preferred
- 10+ years of public accounting experience, strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with specific emphasis on Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of US generally accepted accounting principles
- Initiative, professionalism & excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The Associate Director of Accounting will be responsible for providing critical financial and accounting support to the organization. This individual will oversee SEC reporting, financial statement analysis and supervise a team of accountants. The position requires excellent problem-solving skills as well as strong technical knowledge in accounting principles and regulations.