This job is archived
The Enterprise Infrastructure Manager's role is to focus on all operational and strategic aspects of the global hosting services, including managing staffing requirements, optimizing processes and technology. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the data center services team.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Strong technical knowledge Windows & Linux server operating systems, Hyper-V & VMWare virtualization, multi-vendor tiered storage, cloud technologies, backup technologies, Microsoft SQL database hosting, (AS/400 a plus).
- Experience in designing and managing Azure workloads.
- Strong technical knowledge of server chassis hardware, communication protocols, configuration standards, systems management tools, etc.
- Proven experience in building and managing virtual teams.
- Previous experience or ability to apply data privacy practices and laws in multiple countries.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Solid working knowledge of software licensing agreements.
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and associated training for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery
- Train and mentor junior engineers and other members of the network team
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and 7+ years related experience managing or directing a multi-tenant hosting environment with a global customer base.
- Certifications related to ITIL, COBIT, VBLSS, Black Belt, etc. are a plus.
- Strength of company - 160 plus years - not going anywhere
- Competitive compensation package
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 115000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars