A Business Services client is looking for a Remote Tax Manager to join their growing team. This person will be tasked with building relationships with existing and new clients and provide tax compliance and consultative services to a broad range of clientele and industry sectors.
The firm offers individuals the opportunity to partner with some of the industries most well-respected tax professionals, they believe in an open-door policy and provide every opportunity for professional and personal growth.
This is a remote opportunity with very limited travel to client site.
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns for Individual, Partnerships, S-Corp, C-Corps
- Prepare tax projections and identify tax planning opportunities
- Develop and strengthen relationships with clients
- Tax Research and assist in the analysis
- Maintains a general understanding of legislative developments
- Active involvement in Firmwide and tax department initiatives
- Exhibits effective communication (written and oral) and listening skills
- Is willing to accept new challenges
- Maintains the Firms objective of integrity and follows the Firms core values
- Demonstrates professionalism through appearance and behavior
- BS in Accounting required
- CPA License preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive tax experience
- Strong technical skills
- Working knowledge of tax software
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Growing regional CPA firm that offer exceptional career growth