70,000 – 80,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Salary Depends on Experience +Bonus
REQUIRES: Accounting experience for a manufacturer
REQUIRES: Ability for complete month end closing responsibilities
REQUIRES: Bachelors degree
We are hiring a Plant Accountant to provide accounting services for a manufacturing facility in Duluth, GA. We need someone capable of month-end close process and related journal entriesin the general ledger. You will maintain inventory accuracy from receiving, usage, adjustments, to finish goods.
You willanalyze and report on trends, productivity, costs, material variances, sales margins, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. You must be an advanced Excel user(including VLOOKUP and pivot tables). Additionally, you will have experience using an ERP system to query informationfor various ad-hoc reports.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for ensuring monthly closing process is performed timely and accurately including journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations, inventory balance posting, financial analysis and reporting
- Coordination and oversight or closing processes, activities, and accounting across the organization to ensure schedule is achieved
- Ensures accuracy of accounts through appropriate, timely account reconciliations and roll forwards while ensuring compliance with corporate policy and GAAP
- Responsible for reviewing/reconciling purchase order receipts and posting journal entries
- Performs complex tasks to include non-standard reports and analysis of the impact of various projects and transactions.
- Contribute to the design, modification and improvement of accounting systems and processes
- Supports annual audit requirements with schedule preparation and interface with auditors
- 2+ years manufacturing accounting experience, preferably in a multi-site environment
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with BI tools and preferably QAD and/or Oracle
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Growing Food Manufacturer.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 80000
Currency Type : US Dollars