About the Job:
You will join a small team of Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of several home-grown applications, websites, and internal/external Databases used by their world-wide customer base. This is also a great opportunity to learn cutting-edge technologies like AI and Machine Learning. This role can be onsite or Hybrid.
About the Ideal Candidate
- 4 year Degree in Computer Science or related field OR 2 year Degree with equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Development experience with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- MVC Design experience
- Familiarity with GIT or another distributed version-control system
- General business operation/procedural understanding
- Experience with Perl, Python, Solr, NLP, MLOps/data modeling or Galera DB, AI, or Machine Learning a big plus!
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
About the Employer:
Our client is a long-standing, family-owned industry leader that offers a fantastic employee-centric work environment with a great location. They utilize the LAMP stack and are looking to add a PHP Developer to the team.
Salary and Benefits:
*80K - 120K depending on experience
*Full benefits package which includes generous profit-sharing plan
*Free on-site Fitness Center!
*Quiet Room with Massage Chairs!
*Cafeteria with on-site Chef!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars