This position is required to be onsite in Rome, NY. Secret security clearance required
- Proactively organize, direct and oversee day-to-day activities of the Help Desk to ensure quality customer service
- Ensure work area coverage through contract hours including receiving and proactively managing contacts from staff if they are unable to report to work for their scheduled shift.
- Coordinate efforts to expedite workflow and ensure work is completed in a timely fashion
- Track and monitor individual performance metrics to measure effectiveness and productivity
- Act as the Point of Contact for client escalations and operational issues.
- Identify, analyze and communicate customer support trends through analysis of ticket and phone call data
- Conduct assessments/audits of service delivery performance objectives to identify opportunities for improvement
- Monitor service calls and emails
- Provide training to new hires
- Bachelor's Degree in IT-related discipline preferred
- 5+ years as a Help Desk Manager.
- Successful, proven experience applying ITIL in a Help Desk Environment
- Experience with Remedy software.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Must be available to work on-site between the hours of 7AM - 5PM and outside of standard hours by special arrangement
- Available via phone 24/7
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 60000
Salary Max : 65000
Currency Type : US Dollars