- To handle a full spectrum of corporate secretarial, regulatory compliance and corporate governance matters for Hong Kong and offshore companies and other ad hoc projects.
- To carry out due diligence check.
- To assist in the administration and management of the department.
- CGI / HKCGI qualified member.
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience, preferably with experience gained from professional firms.
- With good knowledge of companies ordinance and other compliance rules and regulations.
- With good knowledge in client due diligence compliance.
- Self-motivated, independent, ability to accomplish tasks under very tight schedules.
- Proficiency in CSA program application or similar software will be an advantage.
- Effective communication in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
A law firm in Hong Kong with office in China.