We are currently looking for an experienced SAP MM/WM consultant to be part of our newly formed Centre of Excellence (CoE) in AMERICAS located either in Portsmouth, NH or Houston, TX.
SAP Solution Architect is accountable to build new and/or deploy existing IT solutions to be used by Supply Chain, Warehouse, Labeling and EHS departments in a GMP environment. Act as regional IT Business Partner for SAP MM / WM / GLM / EHS embedded into the global IT team. Responsible to secure project execution in adherence to standards and policies. Provide IT support for incidents and problems (3rd level support.)Qualifications:
- Looking for a Functional Consultant that has experience with MM, Purchasing, Procurement, Billing, and Payment within SAP
- Experience with multiple end-to-end full cycle implementation projects including information gathering, design, developing solutions, business acumen, testing, validation testing would be a huge plus
- Experience with Supply Chain and working closely with external consulting organizations
- Need to understand what the candidates role was in projects they participated in
- Interview Process: 2 rounds; first is going to be highly technical, functional, and Project Management (60 minutes); second will be with the hiring managers boss
- Location can be Houston, Portsmouth, or Greenville
- Hybrid work environment; currently 3x per week
- Position has been open for 30 days at this point
- Compensation target: $130-144k + 15% annual bonus
- Review user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of IT solutions, take responsibility as (sub-) project manager, work out concepts and specifications, moderate workshops, configure and customize systems, responsible for content of test scripts, execute functional testing and support business testing, contribute to the creation of training documentation, provide trainings, prepare and perform data migration activities, enforce global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, process integration, development and authorization partners to deliver requested standard and or custom IT solutions. Manage external parties such as IT consultants and service providers in the context of projects, system changes and/or outsourced services. Direct their solutions to secure adherence to Lonza standards and guidelines.
- Transfer new solutions and related knowhow to the support organization. Delegate common incidents and problems to the IT support organization. Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents. Contribute to the resolution of critical / urgent incidents.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Lonza custom IT solutions. Get familiar with newest generation IT solutions and advise internal partners on innovative IT technologies.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars