This job is archived
Our clients 's Global Internal Audit Group plays a critical role in protecting and enhancing the organizations value through risk-based assurance and advisory services to internal stakeholders, senior management, and our Audit Committee of the Board.
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for:
- Planning and executing audits of various processes/locations, both U.S. and international.
- Partner with peers in creating a risk assessment analysis of a proposed audit of entities, processes or critical systems.
- Prepare and present audit findings to audit leadership and business stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes to various stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high degree of soft/presentation skills.
- Ability to coach others, and be coached (by peers, management, and partners).
- Spending approximately 24 months in this role before advancing to other opportunities within the company.
What you will bring:
- At least 3 years of IT Audit or related experience in an analytical field (i.e., auditing, IT analysis, security, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field (Management Information Systems, Decision and Information Sciences, Computer Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Accounting/Finance, etc.)
- Possesses proficient understanding of: IT general controls (e.g., security, change management, disaster recovery & backup, infrastructure, etc.); SDLC/Agile methodologies, cybersecurity, and cloud; network architecture; IT governance processes; IT risk management and assessment processes.
- 15 35% travel to international and U.S. locations required .
Our client is one of the top global pharma's. This is a highly visible Leadership Development Rotation Program.
You will spend 24 months in the Internal Audit Group and them move on to other areas of the company.
Our client is very big on career development.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 85000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars