Job description:Top Client in need of Director of Pharmacy Operations
- Establish quality improvement, fiscal, productivity, and patient satisfaction goals and objectives in conjunction with upper management.
- Supervise the maintenance and dissemination of drug information through in-service education of hospital personnel, consultation with patients, hospital staff, and medical staff.
- Actively assist staff pharmacists in the discharge of routine duties as necessary.
- Direct the activities of and provide professional and technical guidance to pharmacy personnel.
- Provide leadership to new program development, implementation and evaluation. Act as a consultant in areas of expertise.
- Anticipate the needs and issues of customers/suppliers in order to insure effective departmental operations and/or meet their needs.
- Provide leadership to the department through effective organization, direction of activities, and appropriate delegation of functions.
- B.S. or Pharm D from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy
- Minimum of two (3)+ years director level leadership experience at acute care facility required
- Current Pharmacist license in good standing with the KY State Board of Pharmacy.
- Controlled Substance License in good standing with appropriate State Board of Pharmacy if applicable.*
Must have experience in an acute care of a similar size
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Relo Offered! Great benefits!