2 open roles
Our client's Global Internal Audit Group plays a critical role in protecting and enhancing the organizations value through risk-based assurance and advisory services to internal stakeholders, senior management, and the Audit Committee of the Board.
Senior Compliance Auditor is responsible for:
- Planning and executing audits of various processes/locations, both U.S. and international.
- Compile and analyze large sets of data from multiple sources (such as SAP, payroll and various compliance documentation databases).
- Partner with peers in creating a risk assessment analysis of a proposed audit of entities, processes or critical systems.
- Prepare and present audit findings to audit leadership and business stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes to various stakeholders.
- Assist with investigations as requested.
- Demonstrate a high degree of soft/presentation skills.
- Ability to coach others, and be coached (by peers, management, and partners).
- Spending approximately 24 months in this role before advancing to other opportunities within the company.
The scope of compliance audits may include, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Anti-Bribery / Anti-Corruption
- Promotional / Non-promotional practices
- Third Party Relationships
- Grants & Donations/Research Funding
- Monitoring & Transparency Reporting
- Patient Support Programs
- Contracting / Pricing
- Privacy Laws
- At least 3 years of experience with a major public accounting, consulting or law firm in a client-facing capacity
- Broad knowledge and experience in FCPA and/or the healthcare industry
- Bachelors Degree in from a four-year college or university
- 15 35% travel - international and U.S. locations required
- In office/face-to-face interaction at companys head office and audit locations
Our client is one of the top global pharma's. This is a highly visible Leadership Development Rotation Program.
You will spend 24 months in the Internal Audit Group and them move on to other areas of the company.
Our client is very big on career development.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars